Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

OOTD + Bogo Deal

Hey guys, thought I would do a quick OOTD since I went out to run some errands. It was insanely windy the past few days since the weather is changing. It got a lot more chilly and breezy so it's time to whip out jackets and scarves.

white henley from American Eagle
jeans from Uniqlo
boots from Necessary Clothing
ivory scarf from Forever21

jacket from Express


the scarf adds a lot of texture to the outfit... makes it less boring

The best part of the jacket is the collar. I love how you can pop it up and cover your entire neck with it. Makes you look extra chic and keeps you warm! Sorry ladies but this jacket was from last years and I doubt Express still carries it but I'm sure you can find it elsewhere if you look hard!

BOGO TIME!

Yup, that's right. Walgreens is having a major bogo deal with their EOS lip balm. It's literally free. Actually it is free. You purchase it and pay the $3 and they print out a coupon of $3 so you can use on your next purchase which they'll just deduct from.

I got 2 cause that's all they have in the Walgreens near me. Wish I could get the other colors also. This doesn't end til the end of the week (last day is 10/9/10) so go get them while they still have it!

Bye lovelies,
<3elle

No comments:

Post a Comment