Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Hearts

Happy Halloween!

Although I find myself not exactly in the spirit every year. Well, not to mention I'm feeling uber sick the past day or so. I'm not the kind that dresses up and goes to parties and whatnot just because I don't think I'll be able to handle the scare. I don't think I can ever do those haunted houses or haunted mazes in the amusement parks.

But I do enjoy watching horror movies, just not by myself. To me, Halloween would to be lounging at home comfortably and enjoying a marathon of Nightmare on Elm Street with a bowl of popcorn while hoping kids/adults would occasionally ring my doorbell for some treats. That's my Halloween.


Top: Forever21
Pants: Express (similar here)
Shoes: Payless (similar here, here, and here)
Necklace: Boutique Shop (similar here and here)
Belt: Express

So, instead of some creepy and dark outfit (although you can choose to think that I chose red because of blood). I chose a cheerful and bright top for work today. The infamous red hearts that were so popular a couple of months ago is slowly creeping back since the weather is getter a lot colder and a nice long sleeve button down shirt will always do the trick for a work outfit. I like to wear things out of the norm; like, I would not wear this on Valentine's Day.



Besides feeling miserably sick with my stuffy nose, I've actually been really active with coat shopping. Being sick is starting to be a bad sign, in a financial way.


I rarely see anything festive in midtown NYC but yesterday I saw these pumpkin patches on the busy streets of Herald Square. How cute! I also spotted the bat-mobile, convertible version, but was unable to take a photo since almost everyone was hovering around it. Maybe next time.

Love,
LN

No comments:

Post a Comment