Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Express:: Two Strap Heeled Sandal

I can't remember the last time I was shoe-crazed but now it has gotten the better of me. I occassionally browse through the online shops of stores and see what would be good in their "sales" tab (you would be so amazed). The only bad thing about shopping in the "sales" would be limited quantities of sizing, usually the large sizes are what's left, but that doesn't break my spirit.

Express had these Two Strap Heeled Sandal for the longest time and the first time I saw it, I knew I wanted it but shouldn't get it. I was thinking, the price is a bit too much and it would just be too difficult to choose between the fun colors they had.

I've literally given up and just forgot about it until a few weeks ago...

I went on their website and under the "sale" section, there they were! If you didn't know, Express sales page gives an additional 30% off, so it's cheap on top of cheap. The shoes retailed $49.90 and got dropped to $19.99 and with the 30% off, it came out to only $13.99. What a total bargain! Another great thing was, they had my size! I took no chance and immediately added it to my shopping cart. Little did I know, that on top of the sale and 30% I had some unused reward bucks. So ultimately, my purchase came out to be only $3.99 for each pair...and yes, I got all the colors.


I was extremely surprised and such a happy camper.
What was better was, my shoes came in yesterday.

I always worry about ordering shoes online (I'm not the only one right?). They look great on models and whatnot but the sizing can be so off. I was hoping and praying these would fit perfectly because I don't think Express takes returns on sale items.


I was hoping the shoes came in boxes but I'll live with it since it was only $4 a pair.


The neon yellow and bright pink are such fun colors. They would be perfect for summer. They're also at a pretty good height, 3.5 inches. Super comfortable, which is rare. Oh, and about the fit -- they fit perfectly. I'm between a size 7-7.5 but usually a 7 and that's exactly what I ordered which I can say fits true-to-size.


I've been really digging the ankle straps lately and even had 2 other pairs that are like this.


I know some shoes don't make the straps wide enough for those of us that have wider feet but thankfully Express does.

If you're interested, Express still has these in-stock on their website for $13.99. Still a great deal from the original price.

No comments:

Post a Comment