Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Ann Taylor Perfect Pump

I recently made a purchase on Ann Taylor. I saw on Extra Petite's website that Ann Taylor was having a 40% off sale plus there was a stackable 30% code.

Extremely tempting so I gave in and gotten 2 pairs of pumps.
The Perfect Patent Pump and the Perfect Exotic Pump.

I ended up returning the Perfect Patent Pump because it just doesn't fit. I originally bought a size 7 but it was too loose. I exchanged both for a 6.5 but the Perfect Exotic Pump actually fits but the Perfect Patent Pump doesn't. So, now I only own the Exotic Pump in Pumice Stone size 6.5.

I love these pumps. Perfect height and perfect color. It's amazingly comfortable also which I find quite rare with pumps. The price for these were $178 but I got them for less than half the price. What a steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment