Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

El'Haul: Bracelets + Macys

The past week I got some new things, more like I got the bracelets in the beginning of the week and the other two things like one day after the other lol I apologize for not responding to you Stacieee about receiving the bracelets. I totally forgot my boyfriend had my camera charger, and I just got it back today so here are the pictures.

The bracelets and love note I got in the mail from Stacieee, such a sweetheart <3

Here's the Black Diamond Triple Crystal Bracelet, I love how the 3 bracelets look together sooo chic!

This is the Soft Sunset Pearl Bracelet, I love pink and this caught my eyes right away. And both bracelet fit my wrist perfectly, thank you Stacieeee!

Just 2 days ago, my boyfriend and I went to Macys to try and get the DVB (David Victoria Beckham) perfume/cologne. They were giving out this black tote and messenger bag along with the fragrance purchase. Since DVB is soooo hot I pretty much convinced my boyfriend to get it with me. Unfortunately they didn't have the messenger for my boyfriend so we're gonna go back sometime soon and get it.

The tote is humungus, and I mean huuuuuge. I can so use this for school, my boyfriend said I got too many bags. Please, there's not such a thing as toooo many bags hahaha

The packaging is so sexy, elegant, and classy. Gosh, I love them! David and Victoria Beckham are such a hot ass couple.

And who doesn't like freebies, the salesperson felt bad and gave me another DVB signature perfume, I thought she was gonna give us the men fragance not women -_- but she did give us the Ed Hardy sample for men and women lol

Omg, I did not know that Macys got MAC cosmetics. Call me slow or whatever but yea I just saw them there. Just shows how long I haven't been to Macys *shameee. This is also my first MAC products, I can finally try out their oh so powerful cosmetics lol

I got 2 of their blushes as starters, I'm sure I'll be getting more since it's at Macys now.

A blush in Mocha and a bronzer in Harmony.

The lighting might be deceiving and it doesn't come off that dark with one swipe. I had to pack on a lot to have that color showing in that picture. The texture of both are very smooth, now I know why people invest in MAC.

3 comments:

  1. glad they fit you and you like them elle! I did not know Macys carry MAC either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv huge bags, the bigger the better haha!

    *loves*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo lala! stacie did a great job on those bracelets!

    ReplyDelete