Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

DSK's Halloween Special

I just got mail from the lovely Steph from DSK Jewelry, it was the Halloween Special. Well unfortunately, I didn't win her oh so pretty Everything Bracelets but it's ok I still got this really cute bat earrings. I'm still waiting for this other bracelet I got from her. I'm on some jewelry-spree! I think clothes would be next, need me some sexy winter clothes. Not to mention, there are places that are starting their fall sale and specials like Victoria Secret.

I opened it once I saw it, shame that I didn't win but the candy totally got me hyped!

Here's the closeup, perfect for Halloween.

And here are the goodies, gahhh I finished them all... so yummy!

I'll definitely be wearing those earrings on Halloween, that's just another... errr18 more days x]

3 comments:

  1. Elle~ those earrings are absolutely perfect for halloween!!! what you planning on doing for Halloween? btw did you receive your order yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great earrings! I love Steph's candies! Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete