Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Consistency!

Alright, I haven't been blogging for a long while and I thought it over and over. I'm gonna use this blog for everything and anything. I wanted to dedicate all the entries to beauty and whatnot but there are other things I want to talk about. Plus, I don't really want to have so many different blogs. I'm a college student and I think I'm already going crazy.

So, by only having this I can be consistent with my entries when I do post them. Anywhose, I've been trying to get this Maybelline Sensational Color Lipstick that everyone is talking about. I saw in the circular that Walgreens had a buy1get1free deal but they were out of colors! The deal ends this week, I might just wait it off or just go to Target and get it (since it's a lot cheaper there). Once October hits, I'm gonna go crazy makeup shopping cause this month's credit card sooo went over.

Note to self -- need to get a new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment