Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

El'view: Lancôme Foundation - Teint Miracle

Claims: To be weightless texture, lights from within. It is a buildable coverage foundation with flawless effect. It also says to hydrate the skin for 18 hours.

Price: $37

Pros:  Extremely lightweight. Matches my skin perfectly. They have a wide range of colors for different skin tone. Has SPF 15 within the foundation formula.

Cons: Light coverage, need to build on it to get high coverage. Makes my skin really oily since it's a really hydrating formula.

There's a bit of gloss finish to the foundation which gives you a bit of dewy glow before you set your face with your powder.

Without foundation

With foundation
Can you tell which is the with or without foundation photo if I haven't told you?

Overall: I really want to like this foundation but it gets oily on me way too fast. I usually would wear this out for just 4-5 hours and within the 3rd hour, I get oily. It drives me insane because I need to blot my face and put powder on again. What I do like about this is how light weight the foundation is. I personally don't need a lot of coverage so this foundation covers me up in that department.

In the above 2 photos of a before and after me without and with foundation, you can tell that I probably look better without the foundation. The foundation does act as a small concealer also. If you notice my scar on the top of my forehead, it's more visible in the top photo than the one on the bottom. It doesn't cover much but with this foundation, I can just use a little of my concealer and it would do the job. Light weight = light coverage also.

Repurchase? 40%

No comments:

Post a Comment