Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Handwriting Tag

I got tagged by Linda to do this tag. First tag ever so I'm pretty excited...haha lame. But I do consider these to be fun since it's so different that what is usually being posted here. Plus a little light humor wouldn't hurt. 

Now everyone knows how I write...

Anywhose, here are the questions
1. What's your name/your blog name?
2. What's your blog name/URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote.
5. Favorite song.
6. Favorite band/singer.
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3-5 other people.

Yay for pink pens!

Was hoping a different angle will work... apparently not.

The 5 people I chose to do this weird creepy tag --

Hope ya'll have a blast doing this =D
<3elle

1 comment:

  1. I love your handwriting! It's so pretty!!
    Whenever I write it starts okay, then it gradually starts to get ugly and uglier hahaha

    ReplyDelete