Here's what I've been using for the past week -
A lot of face products.
Even though I don't use eye makeup, I still want to hide dark circles and redness around my face. So, the steps I've been taking each morning has been --
1) Right after I cleanse my face in the morning, I apply the Avon Anew Rejunvenate Concentrate
2) Then I go in with the Avon Retroactive Youth Extending Day Cream all over the face
3) After the cream is absorbed, I apply the Shisheido sunscreen all over the face
4) Then, I use the Bobbi Brown concealer to conceal my dark circles and redness on any areas on my face
5) After that, I use the Lancome face powder to set the concealer in
6) For the brows, I use ELF to shape and fill in my brows
7) For some color on the face, I like to use my Jane blush
8) Last but not least, apply a lip balm!
It's so simple but yet I feel like it takes forever for me to apply all these products. I think I'm going to go back to applying eyeliner and mascara tomorrow. But it sure does feel nice to let your eyes take a break after a while. I feel like my lashes even got longer and thicker.
Have you ever try going a week without eye makeup or just makeup?