Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Inspired Look - Ga-In (Brown Eyed Girls)

I've been really hooked to Korean music lately. I don't know what it is about them but they have great beat, rhythm, dance moves, and basically everything. Even though I don't know what the song is about, and I don't understand a single word... I still love the language and song.

I'm also intrigued by how flawless their skin looks, regardless if it's male or female. Especially in the music videos, I always end up staring at their faces and eyes instead of the whole picture. My favorite at the moment is Ga-In from Brown Eyed Girls. She has this really sexy yet creepy look to her eyes, with or without makeup. It's just within her, au naturale.

I tried to remake it using really simple stroke of the brush and eyeshadow. I guess what drew me into liking it was how simple it was and yet it pulled everything together. Ga-In's elongated and winged eyeliner is a true beauty. I love how elegant it looks on her with a twist of punk/rock to it.

And here is the lovely... Ga-In


She is absolutely gorgeous. And to think she's only one year older than me!



Nothing to complicated here, I literally used a black eyeshadow and slowly drew out the winged liner. Ga-In's look is extremely simple, that's why I love it! Pair it off with some natural lip color and voila!

I like the easy but yet sophisticated kind of look, very little effort but still look polished and pretty. If you're in a hurry, you might want to try this look out =]

<3elle

1 comment:

  1. I love the eyeliner in this look, the double wing makes your eyes look bigger I think :)

    ReplyDelete