Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sunset Eyes

Here's yet another eye look for ya'll to try. Since summer is ending and we're moving onto autumn, I sort of incorporated the feel of autumn leaves changing and also the sunset colors. I love how the colors came out on the eyes, add some lashes and you're pretty much set to go.

w/o flash

with flash


On eyes -
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
Revlon Illuminous Cream Shadow in Not Just Nudes (2nd shade from the left)
Urban Decay e/s in YDK
MAC e/s in Cranberry
Urban Decay e/s in Oil Slick
MAC e/s in Bisque
Smashbox gel liner in Jet Black
any black liner
E.L.F. Dramatic Lashes
Covergirl Lastblast Length in Black



the shadow is from my camera, but I just want my eyes to show so you guys can really see the colors on my lids


Pictures taken with flash makes the face looks more flawless than it is and also washes out the colors on my eyes! I have on Rock&Republic's blush in Kinky. Absolutely love that blush so much, can't wait to get my hands on the other blushes also. For my lips, it's my current favorite of Maybellines Moisture Extreme in Nude Blush.

More reviews will probably be posted since it's a lot easier and I sort of have a lot to review?
But I'll hold back on some because I'm so darn lazy! Trying to catch up with my One Tree Hill episodes... I got all 6 seasons. I love Lucas and Peyton and since they're not in any other seasons after 6, I pretty much wanted to end it with just season 6... =]

1 comment: