Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bounce of Light Curliness

I know I've been so bad with updating my blog and everything but I can't seem to find any inspiration. Well, school is starting for some of my friends which means I have more time on hand to do pretty much whatever I want. Feels like life is flashing by and there's so many things I want to do and want to get. That's life of a girl for you, heck I need to start getting in shape for next summer. I failed this summer but I can't for next!

My hair has been growing out lately, I stopped chopping it off in February. I used to have an A-line Bob and I would go back and get it trimmed. But then I started missing my long hair, and the bf missed it too so I thought I would leave it and let it grow out again. The front of my hair is a lot longer than the length of the back and I'm actually sort liking it. Decided to curl my hair today with the iron and see how it'll turn out. Not bad I say.

So, just a little love with the camera as I whore away... hahaha

yay for light little wavy curls... at least it doesn't look too bad on me

On my face --
Philosophy Hope in a Jar Moisturizer
E.L.F. Matifying Translucent Powder
Rock&Republic blush in Kinky

On my eyes --
GEO Grey Lenses
Urban Decay Primer
MAC e/s in Malt
Revlon e/s in Vintage Lace
Sephora waterproof liner in Brown
Covergirl Lashblast in Very Black

On my lips --
Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Nude Blush


The last picture was pretty much a candid shot. Pretty neat I might say, I love my camera skills sometimes... and it's done all myself. I don't use timers or whatever things like that. I use my pure skills of snap and shoot, and also mirrors. They are so helpful sometimes!

I'm sort of digging these curls now, but it takes me so long to do. And it isn't that easy to curl since my strands are so short. But it's love... love... love...

I baked some blueberry cupcakes a couple of days ago along with some cookies. I love how the cupcakes came out, so blue and tasty! I will try to do a step by step of the yumminess next time! Thinking about it just makes me drooool....

No comments:

Post a Comment