Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Birchbox 122011 - INFINITE

First off, Happy late late 2012 everyone! I'm definitely feeling good about this year, gonna surely be a great year =D

Now, moving on to December's Birchbox. I know it's been like a month already but December we insanely hectic with the year coming to an end and all the crazy dinners and hangouts.

So, with no further a-do...

The last Birchbox of the year, I was hoping it would throw me off my seats.

Atelier Cologne - Ambre Nue
The scent was really strong. To me, it would suit an elderly person a lot more. I'm in my 20s and it makes me feel old with just smelling this. It's a rich and deep scent of amber which I'm not too fond of.

Benefit Cosmetics - The POREfessional
I have yet to try this out but I'm really looking forward to it. I never tried any primer before and I have ginormous pores so I'm hoping this will end up being a good product.

Jouer - Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink
I like cute and small this gloss is, I also like the name that was given for the color. Lastly, I really do like the color. Just one application of this gloss gives you a tinted pink rosy color on the lips, plus if you want it deeper you can always reapply it in layers.

Olie Biologique - 004 Huile Moderne
I wasn't so impress with this product because I really don't need any oils on my body... any where on my body at all. I have an oily face and my hair gets oily throughout the day, and I don't feel 100% comfortable applying oils to my body unless it's more spa/massage purposes. So, I felt this sample was a total waste for me.

ShowStoppers - Designer Fashion Tape
Definitely thought this was a odd product to include to the pack but I'm sure it would come in handy in the future.

EBOOST - Orange Natural Energy Booster
Personally, I don't believe in energy boosters. This little packet is still sitting on my table, quite hesitant to try. Maybe I'll give it to my boyfriend and see what he feels of it... haha

Overall, I was disappointed once again with Birchbox. I think I'll most likely cancel my subscription to Birchbox because they fail to deliver items that would be useful to/for me. I'll give it one last month and that will help me confirm my thoughts on Birchbox.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, onto something totally off topic. I've been going a bit crazy for this Korean male group, they are definitely younger than me but hey... they have good music and there's this one guy in there that's just really good looking. Sorry boyfriend! - I still love you <3

The group, that just recently debuted in 2010 and got on the top list of the Korean charts - INFINITE.
A 7-member male group. They remind me a lot of Shinhwa, the group I once loved so much but they stop promoting songs and coming out with new albums because they're getting older. 

L-R: Hoya, SungGyu, WooHyun, L, SungYeol, SungJong, DongWoo

L-R: SungJong, SungGyu, SungYeol, L, Hoya, WooHyun, DongWoo

Alright, I just noticed in the last 2 photos you can't see DongWoo's face... -_- 
So, have you guys figured out which one is my biased?


Yup, it's the one with the weird one letter name - L.
Real name is Kim Myungsoo. He is just way too charming. Plus, I'm sure he knows that he's handsome and good-looking. His members always tell him so and the constant screaming and love from his fans gives him that total confidence. Plus, he's the visual of the group - meaning he's the "face" of the group. Definitely a wise choice.

Current favorite song from Infinite - Be Mine, Paradise, and A Third Part

No comments:

Post a Comment