Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Quick Update

Ever since Hurricane Irene hit the East Coast everything has changed. Although when it reached NYC it was just a Tropical Storm. My family did take precaution and we moved to another area since our zone was the most dangerous. When we decided to head back home, fortunately our house had no damage. I was very grateful for that.

Remember my last post stating that I was going for a job interview and to also see a job agent. Well, the job which I had the interview said they would get back to me on Tuesday but they never did. Feeling totally lucked out I decided to email them to make sure they found another person and just didn't leave me hanging. Sometimes you just have to take initiative and not be afraid. I emailed them on Wednesday morning and by Wednesday afternoon they called me. They were going to offer me the job! I was extremely excited and so glad things are falling into place. I need this job since it will provide me with the benefits and who doesn't like to make more money?

So, besides my regular 5 days a week working at the firm. I also have class on Saturday and another job on Sunday. I don't know how I'll be able to manage it but I'm going to try my best. I definitely won't be able to sleep in at all so the only option is to actually sleep early.

As for updates on this blog, I'll try to periodically if I can. I know I'll be too tired to snap photos and then upload them and then watermark them and then post them. The process is actually quite difficult. But I'll try to make the effort.

Labor Day weekend is here, the only time I'll get to rest before putting myself into full speed work-mode. How are you all spending your holiday weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment