Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Mary Kay small haul

My coworker's daughter became a recent representative for Mary Kay. And to show some support I decided to get some things from her.



The Mineral Foundation Brush which is absolutely extremely soft. It's about $10USD but if the brush is soft, it's totally worth it.


I also got the TimeWise Matte-Wear Liquid Foundation, it's a matte wear which I thought would suit me since I have oily skin. The only 2 problems I have with this, the shade is way too light for me and it smells like paint. Whenever you open the tube, you can smell a big whiff of the unpleasantness from it but if you apply it on your skin the scent is gone. Weird.

I'm not too thrill about their products since the foundation smells, but I do want to give it a try and see how it works on my skin. But before that can happen, I need to exchange it for a different shade.

Have you tried Mary Kay before? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment